Tuesday, December 11, 2007

ebooks/netlibrary - # 22

LAST EXERCISE!
Well, I established an account and had a good look around the site. A few things made me think I was missing something, so went back and opened the introduction to net library, and was pleased to see where apparently one can download audio books :o). Back into netlibrary and added some titles to favourites. I would like to see a place where you could search by subject in a tighter way than using keywords, because you might want to do an online version of good old browsing the shelves in a particular dewey number.
But! - I could not see where ACL offers audio books from netlibrary. Am I missing something here?

A few customers have queries about our ebooks, so it is good to be more knowledgeable on this subject.

I had a wee look at Kindle, but it seems appropriate for North America.

No comments: