Tuesday, December 11, 2007

THE MAGIC NUMBER 23


I have finished !!! and without a very last minute panic :o) I think you guys have been generous to me here and there, but I fully intend to go back to the beginning, now I understand more, and quietly go through most of the places I've been and really 'get them'.
I have done most of the exercises by myself, but have had to call for help from colleagues a couple to times (and you!)- thanks. I have felt encouraged by your comments.
As time has gone by, I have felt miles more confident; I started ACL Learning 2.0 a bit grumpy. All due to ignorance, time constraints and pressure. I did a bit of work from home towards the end; my laptop is new, bought to keep in touch with my overseas' daughter (good old Windows Messenger!), and she sends photos via Ringo. I am pleased that thanks to Web 2.0 I will be able to make more use of this expensive new toy. Oh - ahem - and of course I will be able to put my bit in when podcasts, facebook, rollyo etc are mentioned wherever I am, and be able to hopefully help customers during my working day.

So, to sum up: this learning curve started oh-so-slowly, I found some exercises harder than others, naturally, but the penny started to drop, light began to dawn, owning an MP3 player began to look likely, smiles appeared ... Thanks for the opportunity.

A bouquet for all of us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

<:-) Congratulations and glad to see that you jumped on that learning curve and your confidence has increased